Qualifications and Training
- D Com (Consulting Psychology)
- M Com (Industrial Psychology)
- Group facilitation (UNISA)
- Career and Executive Coaching (UNISA)
- Executive Personal and Leadership Coaching (The People Business)
- Leaders Coaching Leaders (The Village Leadership Consulting)
- Coaching in complex times: A systemic approach (Prof Michael Cavanagh, School of Psychology, Sydney University)
- Certification training for the use of various psychometric instruments: Workplace BIG 5, 16PF5, MTBI Step II, EQi 2.0, OPQ, Belbin, Wave, Enneagram, The Leadership Circle
- Active participation in Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities
- New Coach Orientation and Executive Coaching Orientation (Centre for Creative Leadership)
- Full Member of SIOPSA (Society for Industrial and Organisational Psychology of South Africa).
- Registered at the HPCSA (Health Professions Council of South Africa) as a psychologist in the category independent practice (industrial psychology).
- Practitioner Member of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa).
- Board Certified Coach (BCC) at the Center for Credentialing and Education (CEE), North Carolina
- Coaching Practitioner, Interest Group for Coaching and Consulting Psychology, SIOPSA