I am an industrial psychologist in private practice. My life purpose is to enable personal growth and interpersonal relationships, and to develop opportunity and abundance thinking. Based on my experience in practice I firmly believe the key enablers of organisational performance are strategic alignment, personal/interpersonal wellbeing, engagement and development.
- 19 years generalist HR experience mainly in IT and financial services.
- 18 years Organisational Development consulting (strategic alignment, culture transformation, leadership development, talent development, team optimisation, change management and managing diversity).
- coaching experience of 4960 hours
- group facilitation experience of 13912 hours
- Industries include financial services, IT, Business Consultants, retail, agriculture, property, tertiary institutions, manufacturing, legal services, labour broking, cellular communications, mining, government, government owned businesses, government agencies/commissions, and healthcare.