I am an industrial psychologist in private practice. My life purpose is to enable personal growth and interpersonal relationships, and to develop opportunity and abundance thinking. Based on my experience in practice I firmly believe the key enablers of organisational performance to be engagement, relationships, personal well being, and development.
- 19 years generalist HR experience mainly in IT and financial services.
- 16 years Organisational Development consulting (strategic alignment, culture transformation, climate improvement, leadership development, personal development, diversity management, conflict management)
- coaching experience of 4551 hours
- group facilitation experience of 13682 hours
- Industries include financial services, IT, retail, agriculture, property, tertiary institutions, manufacturing, legal services, labour broking, cellular communications, mining, government, government owned businesses, government agencies/commissions, and healthcare.