Coaching Training: Creating a Performance Coaching Culture
Some organisations wish to use coaching as a tool to develop performance and enhance employee engagement. A programme to create such a performance coaching culture would typically entail
- Training of leaders to take ownership of performance management as a business process instead of seeing it as HR’s process;
- Training of leaders in having difficult conversations in a constructive manner;
- Coaching training for managers aligned with the performance management system of the organisation;
- A few coaching sessions per manager as practical guidance;
- Initial coaching supervision to ensure best practice and hand-over of such supervision to a relevant custodian in the organisation.